MRC to MEET – SEPTEMBER 18, 2021
There will be NO August meeting. The next scheduled meeting will be on September 18th, 2021 at the Milford Police Station at 9:00 AM.
Please access the agenda here: Meeting Agenda 9/18/2021 [PDF]
Please feel free to reach out to Chairman Yule if there are any questions or concerns that need to be addressed before then at Jyule2018@gmail.com
Please check your messages and / or this website for more details!
UPCOMING MEETINGS and EVENTS
Upcoming Hillsborough County Republican Committee events for 2021.
Volunteers always needed and appreciated.
We would like to make a good showing for MRC members to be involved in county events as a thank you for the help they gave us with last years elections.
August 13 – Eisenhower Golf Day
September 10-12 (tentative) – County Agricultural Fair
September 11 (tentative) – Constitution Day Cook-out
September 18 – Paintball War
If interested in helping for these specific events or being more involved in the county committee please reach out and contact HCRC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Chair John Yule email@example.com if you have further questions and I will put you in touch with the appropriate people.
ABOUT OUR MEETINGS
The Committee has resumed our in-person regular monthly meetings on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
A general game plan for this presidential election year…
– Support our Republican candidates in their run for State and Federal offices. Do this with campaign donations of money and TIME. The Democrats will be providing their candidates with plenty of both.
– Have Meet & Greets (in person and/or on-line) so that people can see candidates and get to know.
– Help fund mailings and literature.
– Post candidate information on Committee social media… specifically Facebook and Website.
– Encourage our members & friends to give one on one support for candidates. Support with funds AND labor as you can, plus use your social media to get behind a candidate and spread the word to family, neighbors & friends.
– Candidate details will be sent to you when finalized.
Doing our plan of support takes funds. We encourage those of you who have not joined our 2020 efforts with a $10 membership to do so. Follow this JOIN US link… http://milfordgop.org/milford/donate/
Donations can be made via the same link and are greatly appreciated. Payments can be made by check, PayPal, or a charge card.
Thanks so much for your support.
Chair, Milford Republican Committee
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back or join our mailing list for reminders!
Our regular monthly meetings are now held on the 3rd Saturday of the month, 9:00 AM at the Milford Police Station. Notices will be posted on this website and on FACEBOOK plus emailed to members and friends the week prior.