MRC to MEET ON FEBRUARY 27, 2021
The Milford Republican Committee will meet on February 27, 2021 via ZOOM. Please refer to your mailing list message to receive the ZOOM login credentials.
UPCOMING MEETINGS and EVENTS
Dear Members & Friends,
The Committee is hoping to resume our regular monthly meetings on the 3rd Saturday of each month as soon as possible. In the meantime we plan on holding ZOOM based meetings for our members and friends. Information on joining these virtual meetings will be sent out during the week prior.
A general game plan for this presidential election year…
– Support our Republican candidates in their run for State and Federal offices. Do this with campaign donations of money and TIME. The Democrats will be providing their candidates with plenty of both.
– Have Meet & Greets (in person and/or on-line) so that people can see candidates and get to know.
– Help fund mailings and literature.
– Post candidate information on Committee social media… specifically Facebook and Website.
– Encourage our members & friends to give one on one support for candidates. Support with funds AND labor as you can, plus use your social media to get behind a candidate and spread the word to family, neighbors & friends.
– Candidate details will be sent to you when finalized.
Doing our plan of support takes funds. We encourage those of you who have not joined our 2020 efforts with a $10 membership to do so. Follow this JOIN US link… http://milfordgop.org/milford/donate/
Donations can be made via the same link and are greatly appreciated. Payments can be made by check, PayPal, or a charge card.
Thanks so much for your support.
Chair, Milford Republican Committee
For more information: email@example.com
Check back or join our mailing list for reminders!
Our regular monthly meetings are now held on the 3rd Saturday of the month, 9:00 AM. In normal times meetings will be held at the Milford Police Station. Due to Covid the current meetings will be virtual using ZOOM. Notices will be posted on this website and on FACEBOOK plus emailed to members and friends the week prior. ZOOM invitations will be sent the morning of the meeting.