UPCOMING MEETINGS and EVENTS
Dear Members & Friends,
The Committee is hoping to resume our regular monthly meetings on 4th Saturdays as soon as possible. In the meantime we plan on holding Zoom based meetings for our members and friends. Information on joining these virtual meetings will be sent out during the week prior.
A general game plan for this presidential election year…
– Support our Republican candidates in their run for State and Federal offices. Do this with campaign donations of money and TIME. The Democrats will be providing their candidates with plenty of both.
– Have Meet & Greets (in person and/or on-line) so that people can see candidates and get to know.
– Help fund mailings and literature.
– Post candidate information on Committee social media… specifically Facebook and Website.
– Encourage our members & friends to give one on one support for candidates. Support with funds AND labor as you can, plus use your social media to get behind a candidate and spread the word to family, neighbors & friends.
– Candidate details will be sent to you when finalized.
Doing our plan of support takes funds. We encourage those of you who have not joined our 2020 efforts with a $10 membership to do so. Follow this JOIN US link… http://milfordgop.org/milford/donate/
Donations can be made via the same link and are greatly appreciated. Payments can be made by check, PayPal, or a charge card.
Thanks so much for your support.
Chair, Milford Republican Committee
For more information: email@example.com
Check back or join our mailing list for reminders!
Our regular monthly meetings are usually held on the 4th Saturday of each month 9:00 AM at the Milford Police Station. Changes to this schedule will be noted here. Guest speaker information will be posted on our EVENTS page, EMAILED to members and friends the week prior, as well as posted on our FACEBOOK page.
All interested parties are invited.