MEETINGS and EVENTS
Saturday, January 19th, 2019 is the start of the 2019 monthly meetings of the Milford Republican Committee. Come join us for discussions on current local, State, and Federal issues affecting Milford area folks. In January, Josh Moore will be presenting his Patriot Initiative program for candidates, discussing how to address issues according to the intent of our founding fathers. Meeting is from 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM at the Milford Police Department.
Please note, this meeting is a week earlier than normal.
Our regular monthly meetings are held on the 4th Saturday of each month 9:00 AM at the Milford Police Station. Guest speaker information will be posted on our EVENTS page, EMAILED to members and friends the week prior, as well as posted on our FACEBOOK page.
All interested parties are invited.
Forum on Restoring Education – February 8, 2019
Friday, February 8, 2019
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EST
American Legion- Post 35
69 High Street
Hampton, NH 03842
This is a public forum on education! All ages are invited and encouraged to attend.
About this Event
The Patriot Initiative is hosting a forum on education, where the following segments will be covered:
– The beginning of American education
– How education has changed
– The path to restoring education
Attendees will hear from the following panelists:
– Hon. Josh Moore- Former NH State Representative, former member of the House Education committee, and Founder of The Patriot Initiative
– Ann Banfield- Education Liaison for Cornerstone Policy Research
– Hon. Victoria Sullivan- Former NH State Representative, former member of the House Education committee, and Assistant Majority Leader
Attendees are encouraged to bring questions, which will be taken after the presentation from panelists!